Kellen O’Maley Resume (downloadable word doc.)
ABSOLUTE COMMUNICATION Salt Lake City Utah 2013 (Aug-May)
- Student Director
- Supervised over 15 teams from two classes (40 students) and a team of interns.
- Acquired new clients from the Salt Lake City area.
- Met with teams to brainstorm strategy and scope of projects.
- Worked directly with the student paper and radio. Created strategy to keep student media functioning during the ongoing revolution of how the public consumes media.
ABSOLUTE COMMUNICATION Salt Lake City Utah 2012 (Dec-May)
- Account Supervisor (Bulletproof kids Utah, First Step House Utah)
- Responsible for client interactions
- Worked on a team of five peers.
- Created a successful series of video campaigns to appeal to specific demographics and convey a strategized message.
F/V CONNEMARA BAY Gloucester Massachusetts 2005-current
- Charter fishing Captain/Mate/Commercial Fisherman/Marketing
- Responsible for the safety of passengers and crew onboard
- Provided a fun, educational, team-building experience for paying families, business, and tourists.
- Built Responsive website, optimized site to outrank competitors, implemented and monitored Google ad words campaign, collected data from web-analytics and formed customer database.
University of Utah Salt Lake City Utah 2011-2015
- S. Mass Communications, (Strategic Communications)
Mariners Learning System, Online 2013
- USCG approved Master 100 Ton Captain